The favorite of the ice cream segment, the 300 liter deep freezer is useful for storage in many retail shops as well as restaurants and hotels. This is because in urban areas like Mumbai, space is a major constraint. The 300 liters is larger than the 100 to 200 liter deep freezer. On the other hand, it is smaller than the 400 liter to 500 liter deep freezer. Thus based on the space available, the 300 liter deep freezer can perfectly match your need.
The 300 liter deep freezer is a single door deep freezer. It has a tank volume of 300 liters whereas the gross capacity is also 300 liters. Due to its high density PUF insulation, the deep freezer has a very good holding time. Hence this deep freezer is also used in remote areas for storage. The refrigerant used is R134A. The deep reezer also has heavy duty wheels for easier movement of the freezer.
There are two types of 300 liter Blue Star deep freezer
- Single door Blue star 300 liter deep freezer – This model has a single lid and the gross capacity is 300 liters. Image is as shown above.
- Double door Blue Star 300 liter deep freezer – This model has dual lids, and hence cooling loss is lesser. Note that there is no partition within the freezer. The lids are separate to prevent cooling loss.
The salient features of 300 liter deep freezer are as follows.
- Gross capacity – 300 liters
- Net Capacity – 300 liters
- Temperature – (-18 degrees)
- No of Lids – 1
- No of Baskets – 1
- Dimensions in mm – 1055 x 735 x 835
- Energy consumption – 1.3 units / 24 hours.
Service : The advantage of ordering the 300 liter Blue Star deep freezer is that it comes from the house of Blue Star Ltd which is an expert in refrigeration and air conditioning since the last 6 decades. Thus, you will surely get the best service. Blue Star has many franchise’s across India and hence service availibility is across India as well. The toll free number is 1800-209-1177
Order and payment : If you have further enquiries about the price of the 300 liter Blue Star deep freezer and if you want to order the material, you can contact us at the number given below, or you can mail us at email@example.com or can also use the contact form below. We accept NEFT / RTGS for payments and can accept any major debit or credit cards via payment link.